Thursday, July 28, 2005

Now I know what's wrong with me...


thank you Gawker!

When I'm moaning and writhing on the floor, despondent that I've abandoned you readers for too long, therefore further paralyzed from posting and falling further into my blogging block, now at least I can take comfort in knowing there's a name for my condition. Someone should start a support group...

Along these same lines, I'm also a sufferer of Restless Leg Symdrome (or RLS). I know, everyone always thinks I'm just nervous or neurotic, and even though I am, that's not why I bounce my legs incessently (even in bed when I'm going to sleep!). Although the "severity" of my RLS is pretty minor - frankly, I like to think of the leg bouncing as my cardio - apparently this condition can be pretty debilitating. Seriously! Check out the RLS Foundation's website! Now will you stop telling me to sit still?! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment