Sunday, July 17, 2005

I'm a celeb whore - my [now ex-]boyfriend is famous!

Just when I thought I didn't belong, the Imaginary Socialite posted my email to her:

Marty McFly Is So My Guy

Ya see, I noticed during my obsessive reading of her archives that IS seems to have a thing for the Back to the Future movies. Well, for those of you I haven't told yet (which is, what, like one of you because I tell this bit of trivia to everyone I can), my boyfriend, John, was in Back to the Future II as one of the boys playing the Wild Gunmen video game in the 80's Cafe. His famous line: "That's like a baby's toy!" (said in response to realizing that you had to use your hands to play the game). Yeah! I'm dating a movie star! IS thought that was pretty cool, too.

And as she suggested, I went to imbd.com (Internet Movie Database - go there to look up all the info on any movie or TV show ever made) and looked at John's page (can't believe I never did that before). I coudn't have been prouder! And what is this - John guest starred on Highway to Heaven? I loved that show when I was a kid and I'm sure I saw him on TV and that's when I first fell in love. Ha!

**Additional trivia: For those of you really into this, check out John's sister Noley's page. She was the really successful one, playing Heidi in the Disney remake and Dylan's little sister, Erica McKay on 90210. Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment