Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's official!

No, I do not have a diamond on my left ring finger (or anywhere else on my person for that matter). But John has finally been officially accepted to Lewis & Clark's Graduate School of Education! Once the excitement has worn off (and it hasn't yet), I think I will get a little scared about John having to do things like "study" and "go to class" and "write papers." I think it's gonna be weird to have someone else doing that while I'm not, ya know? But I love him and support him and know that he's going to be the most AMAZING high school teacher ever (next to this guy, of course - remember that show "Head of the Class"?) so I couldn't be happier. And now we're both going to be LC alum (not that they're going to get any more money out of us)!

If you feel so inclined, you can send congratulation messages here (I highly encourage it as John loves to have his ego stroked, and the more all of you do it, the less I have to!).

1 comment:

  1. Look you can link fucking emails to blog postings. This whole thing is so techamazing. yOU are so saavy!Can't wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete