Monday, June 20, 2005

New York City - Tuesday, 6.14.05

I had all these ambitious plans that Mari and I would get up early (ha!), go get some breakfast, and maybe wander through Central Park a bit as I had yet to get there, before I had to hop on my 12:45 shuttle to good ole Newark International Airport. Silly me! Instead, we woke up late around 11am (but still so early for us!) and went to Bag o' Bagels so I could get....well, a bag of bagels as a little present for my New-York-native boss who hasn't found a sufficiently delicious bagel in Portland. Yeah, kissin' some ass! We had some bagels for ourselves, too, of course.

Anyway, after stuffing our faces with way too much cream cheese, we headed back to Mari's, grabbed my stuff and began the arduous journey dragging my bags up and down subway stairs to get to Grand Central and then to my fancy coach (i.e. bus) that would take me away from my beloved New York (damnit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment