Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm guilty of neglecting the blog, it's true

So I've come to the realization (and I really should have known better in the first place) that blogging everyday while I'm in New York for only 5 days is just impossible. I haven't been "home" (i.e. Mari's darling apartment) much and when I am I'm exhausted and don't really want to pull out my computer. So I'm sorry. I hate to disappoint you, my loyal readers. I may very well get to blogging about Friday afternoon, yesterday, posting pictures and all that jazz later tonight, after I get back from dinner in Brooklyn with Emily and Kim, but I've learned my lesson and I'm making no promises yet. I will promise, however, that in the very least, I will blog every last detail, with tons of hilarious (at least to me) pictures as soon as I get back to my regular, homebody life in Portland. So at the very latest, look to Wednesday/Thursday for all the adventures of Liz, Super PONYgirl, in New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment