Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Business Time

Breaking news, y'all! Who will be gracing Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in May? None other than our favorite kiwis, Bret and Jemaine!

Yep, the Brooklyn-via-New-Zealand-residing Flight of the Conchords are finally making a stop in dear ole Portland. Jemaine, with his brooding, bespeckled eyes; Bret with his adorable thrift store animal sweatshirts – I simply love, love, love these boys. Hell, I was Mel for Halloween two years ago (which, I think, makes me the 6th or 7th best "weirdo" fan, according to Wired):



The only problem: Do I push my move back to May to see the magic in person? I am seriously tempted. I'm starting to scheme how I can score an interview with them to get their PONY impressions....stay tuned. (Speaking of, watch the second season on HBO, Sundays at 10pm!)

And because I can never get enough:

No comments:

Post a Comment