Thursday, March 05, 2009

PAUSE

When I started this blog, I wasn't a fan of diary-style blogs, full of mundane day-to-day activities that, really, only the person writing cares about. And I'm still not. But I softened my stance to write about my trip to New York, since I felt the experience would be, well, PONY-centric. And it was! But since I seem to be changing my mind about everything every single day, especially where to live and what to do with my life, I think it's time to put my personal revelations on the shelf for a bit until I get them sorted out for my self. So back to the posts about Portland and New York, not necessarily about me. There's plenty to talk about, you'll see! And if you're curious about what else I'm reading/seeing/thinking about, check out my random new Tumblr blog, Percolating. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment