Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's about damn time!

Wow. It's been something like a year and a half since I lasted posted on my beloved blog. How sad is that?

Pretty sad....but is it as sad as the fact that I'm at work right now after having been here all night making edits to the December issue and waiting for five copies to print so the staff can do a final proof tomorrow? Wish I could say I would be able to sleep all day tomorrow (a favorite pasttime of mine), but I can't because we have to do the final close of the issue. Ahhh, the "glamourous" life of a magazine editor.

But that's not what this is about....in my sleep-deprived delirium, I've finally gotten off my ass and logged back onto Blogger. I've been thinking about resurrecting PONYtales for awhile now, and I guess now's the time.

As a gentle way to break back in to our theme of Portland-New York, you should all check out Overheard in PDX, inspired by another favorite, the original, Overheard in New York. You won't believe what people say. Would be interested to embark on a qualitative study of how overheard comments differ in New York and Portland....hmmmm.

Oh yeah, and notice the reciprocal link to the magazine on the Overheard in PDX site. Love it!

And now back to my real job, the thing that people actually read...at least that's what I'm told.

No comments:

Post a Comment