Thursday, August 11, 2005

Trouble in paradise?

Some interesting news on the Portland media front:

Rumor has it (thanks for the heads up, Jen!) that Louise Lague, the new editor-in-chief of Portland Monthly, has been ousted after only 2 months on the job. Yikes! I'm never sure what's going on over there anymore because the two founding editors I worked with left awhile ago (hmmm, now I wonder why...), but something's gotta be up. Check out the more informed gossip at Portland Media Watch (why didn't I know about this blog before today?!).

After only 3 days on the job at PDX Magazine, I can only imagine what all the media gossips will be saying about us in a couple weeks. I guess it's all a part of the job description, especially in such a small market as Portland (hell, even the biggest market - New York - is riddled with gossip!). Us media folks are such navel gazers! I'd apologize, but I just can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment